Dr. Masood Ur RehmanAssociate Professor
PLASTIC SURGEON, MTI/HMC Peshawar.
INCHARGE PURCHASE & PROCUREMENT, MTI/HMC Peshawar.
- MBBS, Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Diploma in Tender Management MPH in Hospital Management (Scholar)
- Medical Officer, RHC, Gumbat, Kohat 04-11-1989 till 01-02-1999.
- Medical Officer Incharge, BHU Surizai, 01-02-1990- Feb 1991.
- Urology, LRH Peshawar. : 1991 – 1996.
- Asstt: Toxicologist Forensic Medicine, KMC Peshawar: (1996 – 1998).
- Medical Officer Plastic Surgery Unit, HMC Peshawar: (1998 – 1999.)
- Additional Registrar, HMC Peshawar: (1999 – 2002.)
- JR Plastic Surgery Unit, HMC Peshawar. (2002 – 2005).
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, HMC Peshawar: (2006 till date).
- Member MCC Govt of NWFP: (2009 – 2012).
- Incharge Central Purchase & Procurement Cell HMC Peshawar(August - November,2013)
- Incharge Central Purchase & Procurement Cell MTI/HMC Peshawar(April – June, 2015)
- Incharge Central Purchase & Procurement Cell, MTI/HMC Peshawar(28th December 2015 to till date)
8 Years Experience
- Award & Recognitions
- Patient Care in Plastic Surgery.
- Pattern of Mammalian bites.
- Glabius grafts Vs SSTG.
- 02 stage Hypospadias repair.
- Lower limb trauma.
- In KP, MTI reforms were implemented in 2016, under JCI standards. A third party was to evaluate all the departments of the three big hospitals, namely Lady Reading Hospital, Khyber Teaching Hospital and Hayatabad Medical Complex.
- The only department that received the “Green spot” (Best Performer) among all the tertiary care hospital of KPK, namely LRH, KTH, was the Purchase and Procurement dept, Hayatabad Medical complex, Peshawar. ITM Procurement Awards 2018 “Procurement Expert”.
- HMC Peshawar